bandwidth fluctuate

drop_packets
Level 2

i am having very weird issue where connection bandwidth fluctuate very badly form 40+ mb drops below 10mb or in 20s few times in a day than after 10 to 15min it regains back to 40+. 

Its affects working from home situation during live meetings. 

I am on 50mb plan , checked this with weird and wireless but both has same issue.  checked with few devices when it happends and all devices gets same issue.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @drop_packets,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. I would love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation please drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the speed test result on both Wired and Wireless devices for additional reference.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

i am having very weird issue where connection bandwidth fluctuate very badly form 40+ mb drops below 10mb or in 20s few times in a day than after 10 to 15min it regains back to 40+. 

Its affects working from home situation during live meetings. 

I am on 50mb plan , checked this with weird and wireless but both has same issue.  checked with few devices when it happends and all devices gets same issue.