TPG Community

Get online support

constant adsl+ dropouts & disconnect. NSW East Lindfield 2070

Cody881202
Level 2
The internet was dropout & disconnect frequently since last Saturday. Just can't do anything as it keeps disconnect & reconnect like every 10 mins! This was happened 1 year ago & the Technician came to checked & found that there have issue of the exchange.. And it seems the same problem happen again this time... I've been a TPG customer for nearly 10 years & the internet always smooth & stable. But this Dropout problem just happen Twice in a year which's quite inconvienient & disappointed.
Hope this problem will be fix very soon.

Kind regards,
Cody
3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @Cody881202

I'm sorry for to hear that you're having these connection dropouts. Allow us to help you in getting this sorted.

In order for us to perform tests and be able to determine what's affecting your connection, we need to pull up your account. Could you please PM us your customer ID or username and the service address? We've tried locating your records using your community details, but we're unable to find a match.

Regards,

Will

Hi @Cody881202

Thank you for your PM.

I was able to check your account and it seems like this was already escalated to our Engineering Team. It was raised to Telstra for repair.

As noted in the SMS that was sent to you, a Telstra tech will check your line until tomorrow.

The updates pertaining to the repair that will be done by Telstra will be provided to you directly by our Engineering Team thru SMS or phone call.

Regards,

CharlesMcPhedra
Level 2
Dear Cody and Moderators:

This problem has been happening to my parents too - also at East Lindfield 2070 (110 Middle Harbour Road). They are in their seventies and you have cut their internet off three times in two months - coinciding with a pandemic! That is unacceptable.

Please contact me about your latest dropout - neither your phone nor your chat group works. I would like it rectified ASAP. This weekend would be best.

Faithfully,
Charles McPhedran
Investigative Journalist
+61 466 245 178