nbn conn

kurt
Level 2

2nd technician was to come yesterday  to install the service... first one was unsuccessfull...  second one never showed up .. no phone call .. no communication.. just didnt show up... 

what would you call that ?     probably be baned if i put my honest thoughts about tpg here. 

now they want to reschedule another appointment in 6 weeks time ... 

just because they could not be bothered showing up after already waiting for weeks i go to the back of the que and wait another 6 weeks ... with no garantee that they will actually show up 

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @kurt,

Welcome to the community!

We apologise for the inconvenience, We can only imagine how frustrating your experience has been specially when NBN technician was not able to attend the installation day.

We're able to locate your account using your community details and we will chase this up with one of our Provisioning Case Manager to check what caused delay on the installation and request immediate resolution.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates within the day via SMS or Phone call.

Regards,

kurt
Level 2
I received a call this morning from TPG but was not able to answer the call quick enough.  I tried to ring back , spend an hour on the phone mostly listening to your music that plays over and over .  The person who finally answered was no help at all .. tried to connect me to the department that called me .  I was then told that they have to many calls and would call back within an hour.   It has now been 3 hours and i have not heard back from them.  I also asked for a email confirmation that future communication would be done by email as the people on the phone are totally unhelpful and just wast my time.   
I was assured that the confirmation would be send out ... i have not received it .. 
Not sure where your heading as a company ? But your lack of customer care and service is  hard to accept. 
As to the apology here by email , nice gesture but does not address that now one from your company even bothered to call to cancel the installation that day. 
The email is not even signed with a name ... perhaps a computer generated response ?
Kind regards 
Kurt 
kurt
Level 2

another 3 missed calls this afternoon with a message .  Ring back we have important updates for you.. after ringing back this morning and spending an hour on the phone only to be told there is no one available to talk to me i'm not ikely to ring back and waste more of my time. 

the last missed call explains to me why i only miss calls from TPG... i had the phone in my hand and it ony rang once .  Just not enough time to answer.  it goes straight to the message that there is a important update.

hmmmm   ?????

And all this after i asked TPG this morning to communicate by email. 

Erika

Hi @kurt

Your feedback does matter to us and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. Please allow us the opportunity to help you out, we’d like to turn your experience around.

I've had a look at the history of your account and I can say that the start of your NBN service with us has gotten off to such a rocky start.

We value your business with us and we always grab the earliest installation date that we could to get your service working. However, we cannot guarantee this as we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means we are reliant on their scheduling.

Based on the report, there has been a delay in activating your service as NBN co has a manpower and resourcing issue. The NBN co. is rushing to roll out installations and some of our statistics reveal that they are finding it difficult to stay on top of the demand. 

I understand that you've been in touch with one of our case managers earlier and I can see that they've now raised this to NBN co management to request for an earlier appointment.

We've already flagged this with our Provisioning team as a priority. They will be keen in managing the connection process and continue to apply pressure to NBN Co to obtain as much information as possible. 

We will also continue to push for a resolution with them and you will be updated as soon as we have an update.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you. 

Regards, 
Erika