TPG Community

Get online support

nbn connection box showing all the lights, no dsl or internet light on modem

towhidaf
Level 3

nbn connection box showing all the lights, no dsl or internet light on modem

Recenlty moved home. NBN connection box is connected correctly with all the lights on. On TPG Modem DSL and Internet light is not on. WiFi is working.

Rang TPG support everyday for last 1 week but still not resulution. A TPG tech visited the house but he couldn't fix it. Someone said it might still be with the provisioning team. As I'm working form home, without internet I'm losing money everyday. 

Interestingly Its getting so frustrating!!!

Please resolve the issue ASAP!!!

18 REPLIES 18
Riezl

Hi @towhidaf , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

towhidaf
Level 3
After 2 weeks of nonsense from NBN and TPG I still don’t have internet. Are you serious!!

What do I need to get the internet that I paid for? Hello?

Going to TIO
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @towhidaf. We have escalated this to our Complaints Resolution Team and a Complaints Resolution Case Manager will be in touch to further discuss the matter.

Kindly await further updates through Email or phone call. 

towhidaf
Level 3
What a let down by TPG.

Even after almost a month, they couldn’t sort out my issue.
I went to TIO and now dealing with a suppose to be TIO complaint resolution team.
After talking to NBN tech for hours, after talking to TPG tech for days after days, I still do not have internet.

NBN confirming that their box is connected and online. TPG saying it’s not. And no one cared about coming and sorting out the freaking thing!!! Bunch of incompetent, unwilling and unhelpful people.... only competent team is the billing team who is good with taking my money. Super frustrated!!!!!!!!!
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you. We have made another follow up with our Complaints Resolution Team and we'll make sure that you will be contacted once a new update becomes available.

daffyh
Level 2

Ridiculous i know while they play the blame game you suffer. So called technicians that are actually competent these days is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Shane

Hi @daffyh,

We apologise if you feel that way. We'd love to help see the status of the service, to better understand the situation PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Ridiculous i know while they play the blame game you suffer. So called technicians that are actually competent these days is like finding a needle in a haystack.

towhidaf
Level 3
TIO response, “ TPG must work with you to see if together you can find a solution to your complaint. TPG has until 5pm on 12 April 2021 to do this.”

I’ll patiently wait (almost impossible) till 12th. On 13 I’m leaving TPG for other vendor. If this is the service I’m getting after 3+ years being a customer, then they don’t deserve my business.

By the way, one technician staff over the phone was so rude that I hung up to call someone else. Forgot her name. Unfortunately couldn’t find a way to give feedback about bad support behaviour. No wonder TPG customer satisfaction is going down!!!!

I hope somehow listening. And hope they will care about genuine customer feedback.
Riezl

Hi @towhidaf, we appreciate your loyalty and we sincerely apologise for what happened. We will review your previous interaction with our staff as part of our ongoing effort to provide the best possible customer service. We'll continue to chase your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team to fast track the resolution to this matter.