no nbn working

Mu07240
Level 2

Hi ive had no NBN since the rain weve had on nsw northern rivers

i had someone booked yesterday to fix it 

i recieve a sms msg saying it will need more work to put in another booking date. I need it urgently so i put in a time for the next day being today This morning i recieve a msg that the time is taken i need to make another

Is this a joke i can keep putting in dates but i lose a day and they could be booked out for 2 weeks

Am i missing something here

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Mu07240,

Welcome the community!

If you're having issues with NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area you may perform basic troubleshooting, we did an article that you may find helpful see this link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection

In this particular case, we have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. due to heavy rain. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

Unfortunately, due to similar issues in the area, NBN technicians are experiencing overwhelmingly high workloads and tech response times are longer than normal.

We've seen that our Engineers have successfully booked an NBN Technician appointment tomorrow, Friday, 21 February 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Your attendance is required.

Cheers!