usage

margie07
Level 2

I am trying to see how much data I have used  in my tpg account the  "check my usage".... But there has been NO change in my usage since 22nd March even tho I have been using the internet everyday, my data usage has Not been updated for over a week !!

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hey, margie07.

In the event that you are on any TPG with Unlimited Data Plan usage report is no longer available but we can request and send it to you via email.

Send us your account details via Private Message (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your preferred e-mail address.

Regards,

I am trying to see how much data I have used  in my tpg account the  "check my usage".... But there has been NO change in my usage since 22nd March even tho I have been using the internet everyday, my data usage has Not been updated for over a week !!

gbe
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, has there been any resolution to this? I too have seen no change to my recorded usage since 22nd March 2022 (more than 2 weeks ago) even though I have had significant usage in the period. Is there a known issue with the "Check your account usage" details, or perhaps is there a change to the plan? If the former is there another way to assess usage? If the latter can I, and other affected users, be notified with new CIS? Please refer email for account reference. Thanks.

Angeli

Hi @gbe

Kindly confirm your TPG customer ID or username via private message, so I can check your data usages. 

Thanks,

Angeli

chrislourey
Level 2

I am having the same problem.  Data usage for my NBN had not updated since 21 March 2022 but today I checked and it had updated for 1 day only.  It shows usage for 21 March and then jumps to 6 April (which I assume is the latest info available being less than 48 hours). So approximately 2 weeks of data is missing.  Note, 21 March is the last day of the previous billing period.
TPG?

Angeli

Hi @chrislourey

Kindly send your TPG customer ID or account username privately, so I can check the usages. 

Regards,

Angeli