Activation

elaine1234
Level 2
Ok nearly 5 weeks since I signed up with TPG, no internet. Lots of hours wasted on the phone with no result. Supposedly the account is not activated. Telstra technician been everything good and ready to go, just needs to be activated. I am over doing this chat thing and not getting results, therefore I have made a decision to report TPG to Telecommunications Ombudsmen, haven't got a choice you have taken my money and I have nothing for it. You need to resolve this by tomorrow or you are being reported.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @elaine1234.

We are getting a lot of queries at the moment and we understand that some get frustrated due to the long wait times.

In light of the recent happenings due to the COVID19 outbreak, TPG's telephone support team members are transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus.

Nevertheless, we are committed to responding to all queries via all possible means as quickly as possible.

We really appreciate your patience during this time.

For new services, we recommend customers to check if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, we have sent an NBN technician to complete the installation and activation of the service. We have checked the status of your connection and it shows up and running now.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.