TPG Community

Get online support

Cant make or recieve calls to telstra lines

Calarautos05
Level 2

I have had my service for a month now, im still unable to recieve calls or make calls to any telstra phone numbers.

Support have been trying to do something for weeks now and it is getting beyond a joke, keep saying voice network engineers are checking just awaiting update.

We are trying to run a business and not being able to make or recieve calls with telstra is a problem.

In any other line of work you would have been fired by taking this long to do anything.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Calarautos05,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We would love to help check the progress of the escalated fault, to better understand the situation drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file also include the complete service address).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I have had my service for a month now, im still unable to recieve calls or make calls to any telstra phone numbers.

Support have been trying to do something for weeks now and it is getting beyond a joke, keep saying voice network engineers are checking just awaiting update.

We are trying to run a business and not being able to make or recieve calls with telstra is a problem.

In any other line of work you would have been fired by taking this long to do anything.