TPG Community

Get online support

Delays on Phone line and slow Router Control page

ShaunC
Level 3

Hi Again, 

Seems my Slow to connect Phone issue is back...... Was fixed after some contact with Engineering. Now its slow to connect again(4-5 seconds delay) AND, another symptom that i first put down to my Computer is that the Control page for the router is very slow to respond to commands. click on a tab, it takes 4-5 seconds to come up now. It was doing this before the last problem, but i thought it was my PC that was the issue. 

Just after the Tech interventions, it was instantaneous, just like when it was first installed. 

About the only setting I adjusted, other than setting up my wi-fi settings again, and guest network, was i set a bandwidth control and QoS for my phone. I have since removed those and restarted (power down) the router, and the issues persist. 

When i try and soft reboot the router from the Webpage I get Error 80002 - Unknown Error

This  Archer router is rubbish. Easy to find the settings, but full of issues. 

2 REPLIES 2
Will

Hi @ShaunC

I'm sorry to hear that the phone issue re-occurred.

I have re-escalated the case to our Engineering team to assist us in resolving your concerns completely. Please expect an update from our Engineering team before 6PM VIC today. I have provided the mobile number listed in your account as your contact number. Should you wish to provide a different number or have a preferred call back time, send me a PM so I can forward it to them.

Regards,

Will

Hi @ShaunC

We can see that you have been contacted by our Engineering Team regarding the case and that a modem replacement request has been processed for you. Please wait for an update from our Engineering Team further.

Let us know how it goes once you receive the modem replacement.

Regards,