HOME PHONE ISSUES

danyelle20
Level 2

HI,

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING ISSUES WITH OUR HOME PHONE AT XXXXXX MOOROOKA QLD 4105.

IT IS SAY THAT THE LINE IS CONGESTED 

8 REPLIES 8
Riezl

Hi @danyelle20,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have tried to locate the account using the details you have provided, but we were unable to find a match.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

danyelle20
Level 2

its under my wife's maiden name and sorry i don't have TPG customer ID with me

Miss Danyelle Roach

XXXXXXXX

Moorooka QLD 4105

Riezl

We were still unable to locate the account using the name you have provided, @danyelle20. How about the home phone number, mobile number and email address linked to the account instead?

Please send it via PM.

Riezl

Hi @danyelle20, we have edited your post and deleted your recent comment for the security of your account.

We have checked the status of your connection and it appears to be unstable. We can see a possible fault on the line causing this, but we'd like to make sure and perform further testing.

May we know if you're at home now?

Riezl

Hi @danyelle20, we'd like to know if you're at home now so we can perform further testing.

danyelle20
Level 2

No one is at home at the moment 

i will be home after 4.30pm QLD time this afternoon 

i'm Danyelle's husband Chris

Riezl

Are you able to message us once you get home, Chris?

Riezl

Hi, your connection is still dropping out and we'll be needing your help in performing further troubleshooting. Please advise if you're at home now.