TPG Community

Get online support

In Credit but shown as unfinancial

micklbone
Level 2

After 12 months or so of auto payment I paid in advance $10..00 on 5 April to allow me to call 1300 nos. Shown as "owing" on 12 April. Service advised 3 day delay for BSB payment to go through with no comment on 5 working day delay to date. They suggested I use credit card for instant acceptance. Transferred another $20 on 12 April. Now phone account  shows "unfinancial" and I cannot make any calls. Service says problem TPG end (I suspect operator error) & they will fix over next 2 days.

Why does it take so long to fix your error leaving me unable to use the service I have paid for? Not Happy - please get onto this.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, micklbone.

Let's get to the bottom of this, we will raise this to our Accounts Team to investigate the the balance of the account. Could you send us a Private Message with your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

Regards,

After 12 months or so of auto payment I paid in advance $10..00 on 5 April to allow me to call 1300 nos. Shown as "owing" on 12 April. Service advised 3 day delay for BSB payment to go through with no comment on 5 working day delay to date. They suggested I use credit card for instant acceptance. Transferred another $20 on 12 April. Now phone account  shows "unfinancial" and I cannot make any calls. Service says problem TPG end (I suspect operator error) & they will fix over next 2 days.

Why does it take so long to fix your error leaving me unable to use the service I have paid for? Not Happy - please get onto this.