Internet down

SOLVED Go to solution
Sarah00
Level 2
I live in Reservoir, Melbourne, and was connected to NBN on your recommendation earlier this year.
My internet, like others in my area hasn't worked continuously since yesterday. I received a notification this morning saying the problem with NBN had been resolved only to receive another text a couple of hours later saying that another outage has occured.

I have been with you for over 5 yrs.
I run a business and am only able to work online at the moment due to COVID-19.

Your outages are contributing to the stress we are already facing. I and others need a reliable internet connection, especially during these times.

We need to know when the outage will be resolved permanently. It's not good enough to keep on doing this to people, especially when other internet service providers aren't having the same problems.

Can you please let us know when these outages will be resolved relatively permanently?

Or if you can change me and possibly others back to ADSL?

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi@Sarah00 

Received PM
Excellent, good to hear you are okay now

Thanks
Rajen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RajenS

@Sarah00 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Sarah00
Level 2
Hi Rajen. Thank you for your message. I have just been on the phone to tpg. How do I private message you?
RajenS

Hi@Sarah00 

Received PM
Excellent, good to hear you are okay now

Thanks
Rajen