NBN Plan upgrade

catherinemt
Level 2

Hi, I currently have the NBN 12 - S Bundle / 10 GB plan with the Oz Talk option - $39.99 per month on a contract. I am considering getting Netflix and will require more data per month. It seems that to get unlimited calls to mobiles (which I need), I will am forced to upgrade to the NBN 12 - SL Bundle with unlimited data which will cost $69.99 per month including the Oz Talk option. It appears that Oz Talk is not available on the NBN M Bundle - is this correct? And if not, why am I forced to upgrade to the higher cost, unlimited data plan when 100 GB is adequate for my needs? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @catherinemt , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Thanks for sending the details via PM, @catherinemt.

Our optional voice add-ons are only available for plans that have Pay as You Go calls.

It is not compatible with the NBN M Bundle $49.99 per month as this plan includes free local and standard national calls.

You can view more details about the NBN plans we offer here: https://www.tpg.com.au/nbn

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

textdele
Level 2

Your nice bet is to put your tool in Airplane mode, and speedy find an SMS healing app that assist you to recover the deleted messages in your Android before they’re overwritten.  how to retrieve deleted text messages Immediately you realise you’ve deleted an vital textual content, positioned your tool in Airplane mode. Make positive you don’t report audio, use the digicam, or try to create any new facts which can overwrite your textual content messages.