NBN Plan upgrade

Highlighted
Level 1

Hi, I currently have the NBN 12 - S Bundle / 10 GB plan with the Oz Talk option - $39.99 per month on a contract. I am considering getting Netflix and will require more data per month. It seems that to get unlimited calls to mobiles (which I need), I will am forced to upgrade to the NBN 12 - SL Bundle with unlimited data which will cost $69.99 per month including the Oz Talk option. It appears that Oz Talk is not available on the NBN M Bundle - is this correct? And if not, why am I forced to upgrade to the higher cost, unlimited data plan when 100 GB is adequate for my needs? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi @catherinemt , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Highlighted

Thanks for sending the details via PM, @catherinemt.

Our optional voice add-ons are only available for plans that have Pay as You Go calls.

It is not compatible with the NBN M Bundle $49.99 per month as this plan includes free local and standard national calls.

You can view more details about the NBN plans we offer here: https://www.tpg.com.au/nbn

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.