TPG Community

Get online support

Voice breaking up during call

1carmelo
Level 2

Hello,

i just recently set up the NBN Bundle for my elderly parents, since the change when on a call to another party the voice seems to break up, this never happened before the nbn was installed. i have swaped phones and the problemn seams to be the same.

3 REPLIES 3
BryanR

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,

Bryan

adsljw8s
Level 3

Hi BryanR,

I appear to be having the same problem with voice calls breaking up, I can hear a bit of it on my end but people on the other end hear it very badly making conversations almost impossible sometimes. It's been happening for several weeks. I've tried rebooting and power-off rebooting the modem a number of times to no avail. Location is Salisbury East, South Australia.

Riezl

Hi @adsljw8s, we have located an account using your community details, but we want to make sure that we got the right one.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can verify the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community