TPG Community

Get online support

Whats the fix for outages

SineNomine
Level 3

Conversing this morning on the phone this morning, there were several outages lating a few seconds within 45 minutes. It's not helpful during important phone calls. Not impressed. Never had things like this before NBN, how is this technology supposed to be an improvement on what we used to have? (Not rhetorical).

2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @rmather, 

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Community! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your homephone services. 

I've checked the notes of your account and has not seen any reported outages in the area recently. I've also ran remote tests on the line and the results does not show a physical fault on the line. 

We would be more than happy to investigate for you to see what can be done to improve your connection’s performance.

Please let us know your best contact time and number via Private Message and we'll arrange a call from one of our senior technicians. 

For your reference, please see How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards, 

Erika

Hi @SineNomine

We'd like to make a follow up with your contact details for us to arrange a call from one of our senior technicians. 

Please let us know via Private Message so that we can arrange this call for you. 

Cheers,