TPG Community

Get online support

ARCHER VR1600v Firmware

SOLVED Go to solution
FandP
Level 2

I am I am Username: xxxxxxwith FttB.
My Archer is giving bi me big problems.
The wifi range is useless and will not get around my apartment.
I only use wifi to connect to my Google Nest hub and it will not connect in its desired location..
My TV/amplifier/Fetch boc is corrected by direct cable but the internet keeps dropping/freezing every 15 minutes.  Starts again after 30 seconds,
I think a need a new modem but will a formware update work?
I have had this Archer for a long time and I have never been happy with it; . What modems does TPG have - I would even pay for something that works?
Firmware Version:1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200826 Rel.77218n Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v1 00000000
Frederik

Shane

Hi @FandP,

Let us help check the status of the connection and see the cause of the dropouts. Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial assessment.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I am I am Username: xxxxxxwith FttB.
My Archer is giving bi me big problems.
The wifi range is useless and will not get around my apartment.
I only use wifi to connect to my Google Nest hub and it will not connect in its desired location..
My TV/amplifier/Fetch boc is corrected by direct cable but the internet keeps dropping/freezing every 15 minutes.  Starts again after 30 seconds,
I think a need a new modem but will a formware update work?
I have had this Archer for a long time and I have never been happy with it; . What modems does TPG have - I would even pay for something that works?
Firmware Version:1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200826 Rel.77218n Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v1 00000000
Frederik