I seem to have the same issue.

How do i get the updated firmware?

I currently have:

Firmware Version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 190228 Rel.72265n

Thanks!

Andrew

Highlighted

Hi @adbl 

Thats is the latest firmware version for your modem type.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Level 2

Hi,

I'm experiencing a similar issue with the modem web management page.  It operates very slowly and seems to get worse with time.  I think my firmware is the latest and it is still slow.  

Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

Firmware version:  0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.56416n

Can you check if this the latest for my router?
Highlighted

Hi @Randomname,

I was able to confirm that your modem/router has the latest firmware version. We recommend to factory reset the modem/router.

Note: Factory reset will erase all the configured settings you will need to reconfigure it again specially when set up a different Wi-Fi name and password.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm experiencing a similar issue with the modem web management page.  It operates very slowly and seems to get worse with time.  I think my firmware is the latest and it is still slow.  

Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

Firmware version:  0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.56416n Can you check if this the latest for my router?
Highlighted
Level 2

Just tried the factory default settings.  The modem is now reloading the pages quicker. Sometimes it still gets stuck for a short time on a page though but it is much better, Thanks.

My WiFi is switched off on the router.  I have setup up internet grouping for 4 separate VLANs.  I have approximately 30 devices connected in total and it seems to be working OK.  I have a NBN 100 plan and am getting 108 MBit/s speed testing.  Just wondering why when I turn on QoS without any restrictions set to my internet IP address that the speed tested will instantly drop from 108mBits/s to 45-55 Mbit/s?  I do have another IP group set to a minimum speed up of 5mBit/s.