TPG Community

Get online support

Archer VR1600v v1.0 00000000 Firmware update

53Victoria
Level 2

Hi, please advise if my firmware needs to be updated. 
thanks

Tony

Firmware version 

0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 220518 Rel.32480n

Hardware version

Archer VR1600v v1.0 00000000

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @53Victoria,

Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can confirm the firmware version of the modem/router suitable for the service.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi, please advise if my firmware needs to be updated. 
thanks

Tony

Firmware version 

0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 220518 Rel.32480n

Hardware version

Archer VR1600v v1.0 00000000

joezhou1
Level 2

Hi @Shane , could you please confirm version of my modem/router as well? I will send you a PM.

I have the same firmware/hardware as 53Victoria, and my modem/router has been losing device connections every couple of minutes since yesterday.

Shane

Hi @joezhou1,

I responded to your initial Private Message. We can confirm that the modem has the latest firmware version. Please perform a factory reset on the modem by pushing the pinhole at the back panel of the device. Let us know how it will go.

Regards,

Hi @Shane , could you please confirm version of my modem/router as well? I will send you a PM.

I have the same firmware/hardware as 53Victoria, and my modem/router has been losing device connections every couple of minutes since yesterday.

joezhou1
Level 2

Thank you @Shane . It is working now after I did the factory reset and reconfigured my internet.
Cheers

Shane

Yay! Glad to know that it did the trick @joezhou1.

Have a lovely weekend! 

Thank you @Shane . It is working now after I did the factory reset and reconfigured my internet.
Cheers