TPG Community

Get online support

Change VX220-G2v configuration

swrdsreversed
Level 2

Hi,

I need to change my VX220-G2v configuration from FTTC to FTTB. How can I do that?

Thx

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @swrdsreversed,

Here is a step by step configuration settings of VX220-G2v to FTTB

TPG FTTB - with NTU

1. Connect the power cables from your modem and Network Termination Unit (NTU)'s Power ports to electrical outlets.
  2. Connect the included phone cable from your modem's grey DSL port to the NTU's LINE port.

3. Connect the other included phone cable from your NTU's LINE + POWER port to your telephone wall socket.

4. Make sure the electrical outlets for both devices are on, and press the modem's ON/OFF button.

5. Allow 15 minutes for your modem to boot up and connect automatically.

6. Check the lights on your modem. If the Internet light is green, you can start connecting your devices and getting online.

7. To plug in additional devices via Ethernet cable, simply connect the Ethernet cables to any of the four yellow LAN ports on your modem.

8. If you have a VoIP Phone service you’d like to use, plug a handset into the green Phone port. Please note that VoIP Phone services from third-party providers are not supported by this modem.

TPG FTTB - Modem Only

1. Connect the power cable from your modem's Power Port to an electrical outlet.

2. Connect a phone cable from the grey DSL port on your modem to your telephone wall socket.

3. Make sure the electrical outlet for your modem is on, and press the modem's ON/OFF button.

4. Allow 15 minutes for your modem to boot up and connect automatically.

5. Check the lights on your modem. If the Internet light is green, you can start connecting your devices and getting online.

6. To plug in additional devices via Ethernet cable, simply connect the Ethernet cables to any of the four yellow LAN ports on your modem.

7. If you have a VoIP Phone service you’d like to use, plug a handset into the green Phone port. Please note that VoIP Phone services from third-party providers are not supported by this modem.

Let us know how it will go.

Hi,

I need to change my VX220-G2v configuration from FTTC to FTTB. How can I do that?

Thx

swrdsreversed
Level 2

Thanks!