TPG Community

Get online support

Firmware Update - N300

Brendon88
Level 2

I have a NetComm Wireless N300 Wifi Gigabit Router - NF12 that I use for my service. 

Last couple of months I have had periods of service dropouts with DNS service errors. I wanted to update the firmware in the device to see if that resolves the issue. Can you please provide the file for this?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Brendon88,

Welcome to the community!

We no longer provide firmware updates from our supplied NetComm N300. We'd love to help see what causing dropouts on the service please confirm the troubleshooting you have done to avoid redundancy.

We tried to use your community details to pull up the account but no matching records found, to better understand the situation please shoot me a private message with your account details (Useraname/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I have a NetComm Wireless N300 Wifi Gigabit Router - NF12 that I use for my service. 

Last couple of months I have had periods of service dropouts with DNS service errors. I wanted to update the firmware in the device to see if that resolves the issue. Can you please provide the file for this?