Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

8 REPLIES 8
Daniel_B
Level 3

Could you please check mine also?

Same details as the original poster.

0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200810 Rel.53181n

Archer VR1600v v2 00000000

I'm feeling a bit 'held hostage' by this whole thing.

Riezl

Hi @lbj and @Daniel_B , please be advised that your modem has the latest firmware. If you are having issues with the service, feel free to PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address together with a brief description of your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Daniel_B
Level 3

It got better for a few hours, almost instantly after the post. But now we're back to having no uploads. I might take you up on investigating further.

Shane

Hi @Daniel_B,

We're sad to know that you're having upload speed issues with the service. We'd like to confirm what devices are affected with the upload speed. For testing purposes, please send us the speed test result using a laptop/desktop connected via LAN/Ethernet cable.

Regards,

It got better for a few hours, almost instantly after the post. But now we're back to having no uploads. I might take you up on investigating further.

Daniel_B
Level 3

I'll try, but the funny thing is I'm having upload troubles and it may not upload or send it in this message.

Riezl

Hi @Daniel_B, may we know if the issue is time specific? Have you tried running a speed test using a wired device? Can you reply to this comment with the screenshot of the speed test result?

Daniel_B
Level 3

It seems like peak times. Say 2pm through midnight local Brisbane time.

Though to be fair, I haven't been checking it regularly during the day either - so it could be more regularly than that.

Riezl

Are you able to check the speed at 2PM today and send us the screenshot of the speed test result? Please make sure to run the speed test on a wired device so we can get a more accurate result.