TPG Community

Get online support

Login details to use with Sagem F@ST 4315

Ab2007
Level 2
I’ve just had my ADSL2+ service moved from my old address to a new one. This has replaced an existing service from Belong. I was hoping to get the TPG service working with the Belong modem, which is apparently a rebadged Sagem F@ST model 4315, but I’m having trouble:

1. Which username do I use? My account name is XXXXX, but reading different documentation from your site, it’s unclear if I should just put that, or add one of:
- @TPG.com.au
- @L2TP.tpg.com.au
- @PPP.tpg.com.au

2. Which password do I use? Is it the same as my username, or is it the one I use to access your website? Or something different again?

3. The modem has no specific PPP settings. Are you aware of anyone else successfully using this type of modem (Belong/Sagem F@ST 4315) - or can you confirm that it does not work?

Thank You
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Ab2007,

Welcome to the community and thank you for choosing us your new service provider.

1. Which username do I use? My account name is XXXXX, but reading different documentation from your site, it’s unclear if I should just put that, or add one of:
- @TPG.com.au
- @L2TP.tpg.com.au
- @PPP.tpg.com.au

• If the modem/router requires an extension to setup connection it should 'Prompt' an error together with the required domain. (i.e @TPG.com.au) but it does not say anything you can leave the Username as it is.

2. Which password do I use? Is it the same as my username, or is it the one I use to access your website? Or something different again?

• You must the TPG account password to setup the modem/router connection.

3. The modem has no specific PPP settings. Are you aware of anyone else successfully using this type of modem (Belong/Sagem F@ST 4315) - or can you confirm that it does not work?

• We do not information about the modem/router but we'd love to help and give it a try. I tried to check it on google it shows it is compatible with ADSL2+ and it should have PPPoE settings where you can input the Username and Password.

But if cannot find it on the modem/router page, feel free to post a screenshot what options is available so we can have a look.

Cheers!