TPG Community

Get online support

Modem Delivery problem

edmundvance
Level 2

I ordered a new modem, and the call center assured me it would be here by today, Friday 16th December.

I've not received any tracking info, and it hasn't yet arrived. It looks like it's not going to arrive in time so I'd like to cancel and just buy one myself,  but it seems to be impossible to get through to someone at the call centre who can help. Is there anyway to cancel the order (or find out it's status) without going through the call centre?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @edmundvance,

Let us help check the delivery status of the modem. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I ordered a new modem, and the call center assured me it would be here by today, Friday 16th December.

I've not received any tracking info, and it hasn't yet arrived. It looks like it's not going to arrive in time so I'd like to cancel and just buy one myself,  but it seems to be impossible to get through to someone at the call centre who can help. Is there anyway to cancel the order (or find out it's status) without going through the call centre?