Modem delivery status

Rizz78
Level 2
A few weeks ago I called TPG to upgrade my modem and was told I would receive it for free if I signed up for an 18 month contract, which I agreed to. I received no notification of the plan change or that my modem had been sent. A community mod told me that he had looked up my info, and that my modem would be sent the next day (two-three weeks ago)
Yesterday I spoke with someone at TPG and they informed me that my modem would be sent that day. I have still received no notification for the dispatch of the modem, nor has my account been charged the postage fee which I was told would be $10. I really don’t want to waste more phone credit for someone to placate me and say that my modem has been sent.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Rizz78 ,

We can see that the Free modem/router request is still in progress, we like to set your expectation it was a subject for approval. Consignment number will be sent via SMS once it becomes available.

Regards,

@Rizz78 wrote:
A few weeks ago I called TPG to upgrade my modem and was told I would receive it for free if I signed up for an 18 month contract, which I agreed to. I received no notification of the plan change or that my modem had been sent. A community mod told me that he had looked up my info, and that my modem would be sent the next day (two-three weeks ago)
Yesterday I spoke with someone at TPG and they informed me that my modem would be sent that day. I have still received no notification for the dispatch of the modem, nor has my account been charged the postage fee which I was told would be $10. I really don’t want to waste more phone credit for someone to placate me and say that my modem has been sent.