TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Connection Light Flashing RED

osullivansar
Level 2
Hi Team.
After storms this afternoon the NBN connection light has been flashing (also blinking) red.

- Checked no NBN outage in the area or to the premises
- Powered cycled NBN connection box
- Checked wall socket connections, tried a different cable
- Reset NBN connection box

It’s still currently flashing red. Any ideas for troubleshooting? Or is this something for TPG look into?

Please advise!
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @osullivansar ,

It seems you have performed all the troubleshooting related to the connection issues. Let me raise this to our Technical Team so we can sort this out, send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@osullivansar wrote:
Hi Team.
After storms this afternoon the NBN connection light has been flashing (also blinking) red.

It’s still currently flashing red. Any ideas for troubleshooting? Or is this something for TPG look into?

Please advise!

Shane

Hi @osullivansar,

I'd like to make follow up with the status of the connection, if you're still having issues with the service please update this thread.

Cheers!

Hi Team.

Please advise!