TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Internet down in Tweed Heads?

nattymanda
Level 2

Our NBN internet has been down since yesterday in Tweed Heads. I received a text message about it late yesterday, telling me what I already knew, I have no internet, but have not had any further advice on the progress. I can't seem to find any details online about an outage in my area.  I have restarted the modem numerous times.  Is there an update on this please?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @nattymanda,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issue with the service. We're able to locate the account using your community details and we've seen that this issue is now being monitor by our Technical Team.

We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

Power line was damaged due to severe weather condition affecting the multiple service not to work, over the past couple of days the weather has eased slightly, which has allowed access to sites to assess damage and undertake some restoration activities, including the deployment of generators to FTTN cabinets and Fixed Wireless sites.

Our Team will monitor the progress of the current outage in your area, updates will be provided when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,