TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Modem replacement

elisabethsmith
Level 2

A lightening strike killed my NBN modem yesterday (no lights showing when plugged in). I have logged a fault using the TPG App, have called 4 times now chosen to be called back instead of waiting the suggested 30min callback time and received callbacks but go nowhere (no one on the line) and then it hangs up.

What do I need to do to have this sorted...I currently have no contract with TPG so is it going to be faster to just go with another provider like Aussie Broadband!?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @elisabethsmith,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I would love to help check the status of the replacement modem. To better understand the situation, drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Csutomer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

A lightening strike killed my NBN modem yesterday (no lights showing when plugged in). I have logged a fault using the TPG App, have called 4 times now chosen to be called back instead of waiting the suggested 30min callback time and received callbacks but go nowhere (no one on the line) and then it hangs up.

What do I need to do to have this sorted...I currently have no contract with TPG so is it going to be faster to just go with another provider like Aussie Broadband!?