TPG Community

Get online support

NBN box died during storm

Manekas46
Level 2
On 3rd March our NBN NTD died during a storm, it has no lights and we have tested power outlet. I reported the problem by calling customer service who said that an NBN technician would need to come and assess. It has been 12 days now and no appointment has been booked. Instead I keep receiving emails/sms advising that my service issues have been resolved and to restart my NBN modem. I appreciate there may have been an outage affecting my area as well but I can't seem to get any confirmation that an appointment has been made with NBN Co to replace the box. I work from home regularly and am currently hot spotting from my mobile which is not ideal so I need to know that something is being done to restore my connection.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, Manekas46

Let us check the status of the service, to better understand the situation and progress of the escalated fault. send us your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

On 3rd March our NBN NTD died during a storm, it has no lights and we have tested power outlet. I reported the problem by calling customer service who said that an NBN technician would need to come and assess. It has been 12 days now and no appointment has been booked. Instead I keep receiving emails/sms advising that my service issues have been resolved and to restart my NBN modem. I appreciate there may have been an outage affecting my area as well but I can't seem to get any confirmation that an appointment has been made with NBN Co to replace the box. I work from home regularly and am currently hot spotting from my mobile which is not ideal so I need to know that something is being done to restore my connection.