Nbn box smells

Alvinchandra
Level 2
Hi,

Recently my tpg nbn internet got some issues as internet connection was unstable. Sometimes it would just have no connection whatsoever. The wifi logo on the modem was also blinking.

I tried to restart and everything but the issue remains.

In addition to this, there is a some kind of burn/electrical smell coming from the nbn box.

What should i do? Is this normal? Was it just overheating? Do i need to call a technician?

Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Alvinchandra ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help see the status of the connection. We will arrange one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation to ensure the safety using the NBN equipments. Please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also include your best contact number afnd preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Alvinchandra wrote:
Hi,

Recently my tpg nbn internet got some issues as internet connection was unstable. Sometimes it would just have no connection whatsoever. The wifi logo on the modem was also blinking.

I tried to restart and everything but the issue remains.

In addition to this, there is a some kind of burn/electrical smell coming from the nbn box.

What should i do? Is this normal? Was it just overheating? Do i need to call a technician?

Thank you