TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn modem delivered has been returned to sender

Viviandxy
Level 2
Hi,

I have gone back to China while the nbn modem was delivered and I failed to pick up the modem from the post office and now it has been returned to sender. How can I get the modem reordered and redelivered?

Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @Viviandxy,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We can make an arrangement for the router to be delivered, but we'd like to know if you'd like to proceed as we have also received you

r private message stating that you have bought a new router.

If you want to continue using your own router, you will need to configure the settings and you can refer to this link for the basic configuration:

https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/generalsetting

We only have limited knowledge when it comes to customer owned equipment, but we can try to walk you through setting this up.

You can PM us the make and model of the router together with your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call.

Or if you want us to reship the TPG router,please let us know so we can send a request.

Thank you.

Viviandxy
Level 2
Hi Riezl,

I would like the modem to be redelivered please. Am I right to say that the modem is fully set up and I just need to install the modem once I receive it and it will work?

Thank you.
Riezl

Yes, @Viviandxy. The modem should automatically connect to our server. Before we send the request, can you PM us the shipping address just to make sure?

Viviandxy
Level 2
Hi Riezl,

I’ve PM you my shipping address.

Thank you for your kind assist.