New connection modem

SOLVED Go to solution
nancyleigh
Level 2
Hi. I was a TPG member from Feb 2019-August 22. I had bought the modem outright in 2019, and cancelled the internet in 2021 because I was not living in the unit. I restarted my plan on Sunday however the modem is not working. Can I please have some help as I don’t want to be billed if it is not going to work? Thank you very much.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi @nancyleigh,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We can definitely check the status of your service activation and see if you are to use your own modem or if you are being supplied a TPG modem. Hence, kindly PM your TPG customer ID or account username, so I can further assist.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Angeli

View solution in original post

nancyleigh
Level 2
Thank you. I gave a call and was fixed over the phone. Very professional and helpful for this matter. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Angeli

Hi @nancyleigh,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We can definitely check the status of your service activation and see if you are to use your own modem or if you are being supplied a TPG modem. Hence, kindly PM your TPG customer ID or account username, so I can further assist.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Angeli

nancyleigh
Level 2
Thank you. I gave a call and was fixed over the phone. Very professional and helpful for this matter. Thank you.