TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

Kykong624
Level 2
NBN outage yesterday & reported fault to TPG. Still have no internet connection for more than 24hrs. TPG technician called 2pm yesterday and no one contacted me for more than 24 hrs. NBN service resumed but modem not working. I have mentioned to the technician that modem may need to be reset but he chose not to believe me. Similar outage on 29/4/21 and was resolved by resetting the modem with the help of technician. Now I am still waiting for TPG to contact me. Is it something wrong with my modem? This time I am disappointed when I spoke to this technician, he seems he wanted to close my fault ticket and ignoring the problem. Can somebody help?
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Kykong624,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help see the progress of the escalated fault and the status of the connection. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

NBN outage yesterday & reported fault to TPG. Still have no internet connection for more than 24hrs. TPG technician called 2pm yesterday and no one contacted me for more than 24 hrs. NBN service resumed but modem not working. I have mentioned to the technician that modem may need to be reset but he chose not to believe me. Similar outage on 29/4/21 and was resolved by resetting the modem with the help of technician. Now I am still waiting for TPG to contact me. Is it something wrong with my modem? This time I am disappointed when I spoke to this technician, he seems he wanted to close my fault ticket and ignoring the problem. Can somebody help?