No internet

SillySausage
Level 2
Hey team,

As fun as this 30 minute hold on the phone has been, I'm about to give up as I'm slowly losing my mind listening to your hold music.
My internet fttb internet isn't working. There's no reported outage in my area, I've followed the instructions on your website and reset the router, but I'm still getting a message that says "connected to device. Can't provide internet."
Can someone please help me?
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Not cool, SillySausage.

Let us have a look and fix this, to better understand the situation send us a Private Message with your details (Customer ID/Username also include the complete address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Hey team, 

As fun as this 30 minute hold on the phone has been, I'm about to give up as I'm slowly losing my mind listening to your hold music. 
My internet fttb internet isn't working. There's no reported outage in my area, I've followed the instructions on your website and reset the router, but I'm still getting a message that says "connected to device. Can't provide internet." 
Can someone please help me?