TPG Community

Get online support

Not getting Internet after the storm

Desdiv
Level 2
Hi, couple days ago there was a storm that hit in my area. This made me lose access to the Internet. My nbn modem has constantly been making a clicking sound and has a red icon which appears to mean it is not connecting to the Internet. I tried to ring customer service that I am infuriating that it's takes an hour to get reach to them. I don't have access to the Internet for 2 days and need it for work. I am currently upset with the service of this company and thinking of transferring to a different one.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Desdiv ,

Let us help check the status of the connection and see what we can do to restore the internet. Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi, couple days ago there was a storm that hit in my area. This made me lose access to the Internet. My nbn modem has constantly been making a clicking sound and has a red icon which appears to mean it is not connecting to the Internet. I tried to ring customer service that I am infuriating that it's takes an hour to get reach to them. I don't have access to the Internet for 2 days and need it for work. I am currently upset with the service of this company and thinking of transferring to a different one.