TPG Community

Get online support

Problem after FTTC DPU reset

DutchOzzie
Level 2

My internet was working fine until this afternoon a couple of NBN technicians climbed up the pole to reset the FTTC DPU. Apparently one of my neigbhours had a problem and this was supposed to fix their problem. The result is that my internet is no longer working. The power, connection and DSL lights on the modem are all on and I've rebooted the modem a couple of times.

I've been using a non-TPG router without any problems for years (PPPoE, VLAN 2 etc) . I've made no changes in the last couple of months. Over the last couple of hours I've connected different routers to the NBN modem, used different network cables etc all with the same result: the routers have a succesful ethernet connection to the modem but CANNOT authenticate. Even worse there are 0 return packets from the modem to the router. I can see outgoing packets but nothing coming back. I've triple checked that the PPPoE connection is over the correct interface with vlan 2. 

Anybody experienced something similar?

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @DutchOzzie , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community