TPG Community

Get online support

Remote Management keeps turning off

snappadd
Level 2

Hello, we have two sites currently installed with NBN and Archer 1600, The remote management settings keeps gettings lost/disabled by itself - each tme requiring  a site visit. From the TPG forums its seems this is a bug -  has this been rectified in a firmware upgrade that I can load onto our hardware? or can an alternative hardware router be used. 

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @snappadd,

Welcome to the community!

At the moment the remote management issue on or supplied Vr1600 has been escalated to our network engineers and still under investigation. You have the option to use a 3rd party modem/router however the VoIP will only works using our supplied modem.

Regards,

Hello, we have two sites currently installed with NBN and Archer 1600, The remote management settings keeps gettings lost/disabled by itself - each tme requiring  a site visit. From the TPG forums its seems this is a bug -  has this been rectified in a firmware upgrade that I can load onto our hardware? or can an alternative hardware router be used. 

Regards

davidabramson
Level 2

I raised this ages ago - yes it appears to be a bug, and they seem to have no interest in fixing it. They don't even bother answering this question. sorry we are in the same boat ... no remote management,