TPG Community

Get online support

Replace My Huawei HG658

vherring
Level 2

I need to replace my Router it is a huawei HG658, its too slow I need to have 5 GHZ Wifi in the house

Regards

Vic

6 REPLIES 6
Riezl

Hi @vherring, we recommend having a read of these articles, which may help improve your Wi-Fi connection:

However, if the issue persists and you wish to get a new modem,  please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link : How do I private message (PM) in the community

vherring
Level 2

I asked to see how I get my modem/Router changed as I require the 5 ghz band and as far as I know this modem doesn't offer it. It also only gives me a slow Ethernet. 

I don't need to be pointed at other solutions I have read this site until my eyes water. Please can someone contact me and tell me how I get the old modem replaced with something resembling a new model. I have the thing well over ten years.

vherring
Level 2

With respect this doesn't answer my question and is a poor response.

Riezl

Apologies. Please send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can assist in replacing your current modem.

vherring
Level 2

Thanks, how do I message you

Riezl