TPG Community

Get online support

Replacing Archer VR 1600v Router with Archer AX10

alan2087
Level 2

Hi, I replaced the Archer VR 1600v supplied by an NBN Compatible Archer AX10 WIFI6 Router and was able to get the AX10 connected to the Internet with much faster wifi at home. The wifi signal is strong but the Internet connection seems to be unstable as I will be able to connect to the wifi but it will say no Inernet. I am on the NBN50 FTTB plan. Any help will be much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @alan2087 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. In the event that the devices affected is only those connected via Wi-Fi it could be a Wireless Interference issue. We did an article that you may find helpful about this.

Please see the link below.

If the issue still persist, please shoot me a private message wtih your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) for further test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@alan2087 wrote:

Hi, I replaced the Archer VR 1600v supplied by an NBN Compatible Archer AX10 WIFI6 Router and was able to get the AX10 connected to the Internet with much faster wifi at home. The wifi signal is strong but the Internet connection seems to be unstable as I will be able to connect to the wifi but it will say no Inernet. I am on the NBN50 FTTB plan. Any help will be much appreciated!