TPG Community

Get online support

Replacment modem needed.

Bran1Dav
Level 2

My TP-Link modem provided by TPG has stopped working.  Not powering up at all (no LED's light up).  I've tested the power pack supply with a multimeter & it's not the issue, the modem seems to have died.  I've tried calling TPG to discuss options only to receive a recorded message advising a 60 minute wait time!  The nature of my work does't allow me to be on hold for an hour.  I need a new modem ASAP.  Can TPG please send me one?  If they can't/won't what kind should I buy (I've read many posts from customers trying to get after-market modems to work, I don't want to go down that track if possible)?  This is affecting my business so I need a prompt solution please.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Welcome to the community, Bran1Dav !

We'd love to help check the status of the connection and the modem/router, please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

My TP-Link modem provided by TPG has stopped working.  Not powering up at all (no LED's light up).  I've tested the power pack supply with a multimeter & it's not the issue, the modem seems to have died.  I've tried calling TPG to discuss options only to receive a recorded message advising a 60 minute wait time!  The nature of my work does't allow me to be on hold for an hour.  I need a new modem ASAP.  Can TPG please send me one?  If they can't/won't what kind should I buy (I've read many posts from customers trying to get after-market modems to work, I don't want to go down that track if possible)?  This is affecting my business so I need a prompt solution please.