TPG Community

Get online support

Rubbish TPG Customer Service

kinghitter223
Level 2

My internet has been out for 4 days straight. Since Monday morning. I have called TPG several times, to which I have been told to wait for a call back. I was promised a call back within the next morning, the next 24 hours, even the next hour. Obviously, everything the operators have told me is all BS. I have been promised appointments, which were booked for the next day - but the technician never came. There is no flooding near my house. It is a simple fix which NBN is clearly uncapable of doing. Very. Disappointing. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @kinghitter223 ,

We're sad to know that you feel that way, we'd love to help see what causing issues with the service. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards.

@kinghitter223 wrote:

My internet has been out for 4 days straight. Since Monday morning. I have called TPG several times, to which I have been told to wait for a call back. I was promised a call back within the next morning, the next 24 hours, even the next hour. Obviously, everything the operators have told me is all BS. I have been promised appointments, which were booked for the next day - but the technician never came. There is no flooding near my house. It is a simple fix which NBN is clearly uncapable of doing. Very. Disappointing.