TPG Community

Get online support

Sick of not being able to get any support from TPG!!!!!!!

SCT
Level 3
Level 3

I have noticed over the years TPG's level of customer and technical support declining over the years to the point where it is near non-existant.

We only recently upgraded to NBN and I wanted to go with another provider because of TPG's poor support, but my wife wanted to keep her email she uses as a doctor.

I don't think I have had an answer via phone support in under 45mins for years and recently tried the call back method and twice missed the return calls as only rang for a few rings and not the maximum rings I have set my mobile to ring for.

I have tried the new Chat online because of the C-virus and have received 100's of the message "Our team members are currently serving other customers. We appreciate your patience. Please try again later."

On the four times I have been in a que the lowest I got was down to in the 70s in line and then kicked off the line somehow.

I am ready to go to Ombundsman and place a complaint.

I have the NBN connected in two locations, both with TPG, both have the same Archer AC1600 modem, both external IP Addresses are Dynamic and have configured the modems for Port Forwarding using the the same method (as directed in the all too hard to find how to's) and one located in Doncaster works while the one located in Richmond does not.

I have read many posts with similar issue of users not being able to open ports, please do not simply say TPG does not block any ports.

Anyone else disappointed with lack of TPG's technical support.

Thanks for reading my rant, and if you are from TPG please contact me ASAP.

Regards, one very frustrated TPG customer, Steve

Please Stay Safe EveryoneSmiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
PoorSupport
Level 2

Same experience with TPG support. I have been trying for 2 days to get any form of contact, phone and chat. No response.

Once I got a connection to someone on the chat only to have the chat session closed one sceond later without any interaction/response.

Time to churn from TPG to another ISP.