TPG Community

Get online support

Still can’t send emails

Antonio1
Level 2
Trying to send emails no end of frustration on IPHONE
Says Cannot Send EMAIL
The Server rejected one of the recipients addresses. The message has been placed in your out box
8 REPLIES 8
Angeli

Hi @Antonio1

Please try to use another email client to access your TPG email (same email settings). You can also log in to TPG Post Office to send out and check on your received email messages. 

Let me know how it goes.

Regards, 

Angeli

Antonio1
Level 2
It all works if I send from hotmail etc but if I send from tpg account it doesn’t. It also works on tpg account when I log in just not in my phone
Angeli

Hi @Antonio1

Did you mean that you can send an email using your Hotmail email address but not your TPG email? or did you use Hotmail as an email client for TPG email? Is there a difference when you try to send an email from your TPG email address via WIFI and mobile data connection? 

Regards, 

Angeli

Antonio1
Level 2
I can not send emails from my iPhone on the tpg account it stays in out box I can send them from computer. There is obviously some thing in set up and it doesn’t work. I can send emails from my hotmail account but not TPG
Shane

Hey, Antonio1

Try this troubleshooting (Cannot Send Email Rejected by the Server/Banned from using SMTP) and let us know how it will go. 

Regards,

I can not send emails from my iPhone on the tpg account it stays in out box I can send them from computer. There is obviously some thing in set up and it doesn’t work. I can send emails from my hotmail account but not TPG
Antonio1
Level 2
I’ve changed password and still it working from iPhone
Antonio1
Level 2
Sorry meant I have changed passwords and it is NOT working still
Shane

We suggest to raise this directly to our postmaster, send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

Regards,

I’ve changed password and still it working from iPhone
Sorry meant I have changed passwords and it is NOT working still