TPG Community

Get online support

Still no internet connection

jachovers
Level 2
The modem was installed today, but once you tried to connect to the modem it appears a message saying you not need to do anything and you have to wait. We have waited already for 4 hours to reboot the modem. We have reboot them and still no connection.!
3 REPLIES 3
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi jachovers,
Based on my remote test, I believe DSL light of router is stable but internet light of router is OFF, I have noted that your modem has good sync speed and its lookalike under auto configuration but you can configure your modem manually as well.
Make sure first you need to connect your router via wired /wireless to computer or mobile. Follow below steps.
A. Open your browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter

B. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.

C. You will see the home screen shown on the right. Click the Advanced tab.

D. On the menu on the left side of the page, click Network to expand the menu and then click DSL.

E. Click the Edit button on pppoe_ptm_2_0_d.

F. Enter your TPG Username and Password. Click Save

G. Click the Basic tab

H. On the menu on the left side of the page, click Wireless

I. You can change your Wi-Fi details or keep the default settings. The default Wi-Fi SSID (network name) is WiFi-xxxx (xxxx is a random 4 digit alphanumeric code printed on the sticker underneath your modem).
By default, the Wi-Fi password is printed on a sticker underneath your modem (Wireless Password/Key).

Click Save.

Setup complete!

regards

JayeshP9.

jachovers
Level 2
Where is my user name and password?