TPG Community

Get online support

TP Link Archer VR1600v Yellowing and Overheating + other issues

pauster007
Level 2

Same with the issue posted here in the forum, im getting yellowing and overheating in my TP link archer vr 1600V. Its getting constant drop outs as well. I wanted to pm one of the moderators, but i have encountered so MANY errors. First i dont have the correct level, so now im level 2.

Next when sending the actual pm, im getting

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied."

I have edited my pm so many times, but still same error, until the error changed to

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

Ive tried logging in and out of my account and same problem exists. This is unbelieveable!!!  All i want to do is to be able to pm one of the moderators and send my username and client id so my TP Link Archer VR1600v problem can be addressed. Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Got it! Expect a call from our team on Monday between 10-12NN AEST. Let us now how it will go.