Technician

Thomasfarrell
Level 2
Hi Thomas, We dont have a technician in the area as its roughly a 2hr drive from Melbourne. I will arrange a test modem to be sent out for .
Modem received told charged $50 or return at my cost by registered mail. I did not request the modem.
When modem plugged in phone line dropped out . Multiple people tried to phone me without success. Rotary Alexandra Secretary. I tried to phone landline with my mobile no success.
Using same cords replugged in old mobile and phone worked. Tried next day same.
Multiple messages to TPG.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Thomasfarrell ,

Welcome to the communinty!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're able to locate the account using your community details and we've seen that this issue is now under assessment by our Engineering Team and they tried to contact you but no avail.

Please shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Thomasfarrell wrote:
Hi Thomas, We dont have a technician in the area as its roughly a 2hr drive from Melbourne. I will arrange a test modem to be sent out for .
Modem received told charged $50 or return at my cost by registered mail. I did not request the modem.
When modem plugged in phone line dropped out . Multiple people tried to phone me without success. Rotary Alexandra Secretary. I tried to phone landline with my mobile no success.
Using same cords replugged in old mobile and phone worked. Tried next day same.
Multiple messages to TPG.