TPG Community

Get online support

What is the best portable wifi to be used with TPG

SOLVED Go to solution
marcogiuras
Level 2

I work at Liverpool hospital. My GP sends me my E-prescriptions to get them in the pharmacy which I cannot access because the internet access here at this hospital of TPG goes from awful to horrible. I need to improve it so I thought of a portable Wifi might increase the signal on my phone. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @marcogiuras,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. 

I would love to help raise this with our Mobile Team to check the reception of the Mobile service also to give you information about the portable Wi-Fi that compatible with the TPG SIM, to better understand the situation, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I work at Liverpool hospital. My GP sends me my E-prescriptions to get them in the pharmacy which I cannot access because the internet access here at this hospital of TPG goes from awful to horrible. I need to improve it so I thought of a portable Wifi might increase the signal on my phone. Any suggestions?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @marcogiuras,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. 

I would love to help raise this with our Mobile Team to check the reception of the Mobile service also to give you information about the portable Wi-Fi that compatible with the TPG SIM, to better understand the situation, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,