TPG Community

Get online support

is the HUAWEI HG659 modem router SOS-ROC compliant

FronkyS
Level 2

Can someone tell me if the TPG supplied modem router HUAWEI HG659 SOS-ROC compliant?

thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi,

All modems currently supplied by us for NBN FTTB/N already support SOS-ROC, so no action is required with current hardware.

Regards,

Can someone tell me if the TPG supplied modem router HUAWEI HG659 SOS-ROC compliant?

thanks 

FronkyS
Level 2

Shane,

thanks for the reply. However mine is not a current modem - it was supplied when I switched to NBN some years back. Is there a list of compliant modens that I can peruse?

Shane

Could you provide us your account details via PM (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) to better understand the situation. 

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

Shane,

thanks for the reply. However mine is not a current modem - it was supplied when I switched to NBN some years back. Is there a list of compliant modens that I can peruse?

Angeli

Hi @FronkyS

The Huawei HG659 does not support SOS-ROC feature. 

Regards, 

Angeli

FronkyS
Level 2

thanks. Greatly appreciated. Do you know of any modem routers that do?

Shane

We do not have details or list of modem/router that supports SOS-ROC. We recommend to check it directly to the Brand manufacturer support to confirm the compatibility.

Regards,

thanks. Greatly appreciated. Do you know of any modem routers that do?