TPG Community

Get online support

nbn HFC unable to connect - Reservoir, VIC

mandy9335
Level 2

Hi there, am reaching out via the community page as I am currently unable to access assistance via the technical support chat. 

My HFC NTD (black box) is currently unable to connect to the nbn - it is flashing on 'upstream' and off 'online'. There are currently no reported faults in the Reservoir area. I have attempted all the troubleshooting suggestions, but to no avail.

I am hoping that someone may be able to assist me in getting the connection sorted? I have been offline since 11.05am.

My username is mandy9335 and customer ID is 6776310. Please assist

Many thanks

Mandy

3 REPLIES 3
PeterW

Hello from TPG,
Thank you for contacting us, for verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
Username
Full Name
Full Address
D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

PeterW

Hello again,

There is planned maintenance currently in Reservoir it may be the cause of your diruptions

Thanks for using the TPG Community

Regards

PeterW

mandy9335
Level 2

Hi Peter, thanks for getting back to me.

I guess I'll be in touch again if this isn't resolved soon, which it still is not... 

An unplanned incident is affecting the network

nbn is investigating a network outage in this area. As a result, users may experience a partial or total loss of connectivity. Restoration is underway.

For information on how this may impact your service, please contact your phone and internet provider.