TPG Community

Get online support

skype calls to australia from mexico

ozziemexico
Level 2

I have now been able to connect to the land line in Australia, thanks, but not to the mobile number in Queensland,  the person uses vodaphone, is this a subsidary of TPG?

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @ozziemexico,

We responded to your message via PM. Please check your inbox. Is this mobile number using the TPG mobile service? Or is her phone connected to the wifi using TPG broadband?

We'd like to better understand if this happening when using both broadband and mobile data. Also, could you confirm the country where you are calling from?

Regards,

I have now been able to connect to the land line in Australia, thanks, but not to the mobile number in Queensland,  the person uses vodaphone, is this a subsidary of TPG?

ozziemexico
Level 2

once again the land line number in Australia can´t be connected by TPG, when I am using skype credit. I´m calling from Mexico to the land line61 2 95871165: you fixed the problem 2 months ago and it is back again

Shane

Hi @ozziemexico 

We do not have control with the outgoing calls made via Skype. We recommend to contact Skype support to better understand what causing issues and get a resolution.

Regards,

once again the land line number in Australia can´t be connected by TPG, when I am using skype credit. I´m calling from Mexico to the land line61 2 95871165: you fixed the problem 2 months ago and it is back again